DJ Wool, one half of The Glass, is a busy man. He’s got a 12″ called “Gangsters & Models” coming out on Pale Music with remixes from DJ Krames and The Scandals. He has also been in the studio for 3 months mixing Tittsworth‘s debut album. On top of that he is packing up all his stuff and moving to Berlin for a while. But before his turntables got stuffed away for the move he made this mix to say goodbye to Brooklyn.
In Berlin he will be remixing the new The Glass album and doing DJ-gigs around Europe.
Welcome to Europe!
DJ Wool – Bye Bye Brooklyn (zshare)
1. Debbie Deb – Lookout Weekend (12″ mix)
2. New Young Pony Club – Get Dancey (remix)
3. Flosstradamus – Egyptian Lover
4. Outlander – The Vamp (Kevin Gorman mix)
5. Tittsworth Vs. The Cars – Just what I needed
6. Noiz feat Yana Kay – Take me to your ride
7. Primal Scream – Push it (12″ mix)
8. Salt n’ Pepa – Push it (12″ mix)
9. Neon Man – Buy now pay later (shapemode mix)
10. The Glass – Come Alive (Rinocerose mix)
11. Kaiser Cheifs – Everyday I love you less and less (Boys Noise Mix)
12 Bauhaus – She’s in Parties